All our bags and accessories are made by hand with authentic high-quality leathers.
Each leather has unique characteristics such as variations in color, texture and marks and imperfections typical of its authenticity.
To maintain and preserve the beauty of your product we recommend:
• Protect the bag from rain. If it gets wet, dry it with a dry, soft white cotton cloth and leave it in a shady place, never near a heat source.
• Avoid excessive direct exposure to the sun and protect it from humidity as it may deform or suffer slight color changes.
• For light-colored skin, be careful with denim or dyed garments as they could transfer their color to the bag if they remain in contact for a long time.
• If you are going to keep the bag for a long time, fill it so that it does not become deformed (preferably with plain paper) and keep it inside the cotton bag that we give you so that it is well protected.
• Do not overload the bag with excessive weight.
• For stubborn stains, we recommend taking your product to a skin care specialist.
• Over time, it is normal for the leather to change its color and texture… it is part of the beauty of this material!
If you have any questions about the care, cleaning or handling of any of our products, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org